Welcome

Welcome, nau mai, haere mai!
Come on in and stay a little while. . . you never know what you might find!

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Thought for Thursday - I am responsible for my day

Thought for the Day

I am responsible for my day.
I am responsible for how I feel and what I do.
Nobody can make me feel anything.

If I have a rotten day, I am the one who allowed it to be that way.

If I have a great day, I am the one who deserves credit for being positive.

It is not the responsibility of other people to change so that I can feel better. 
I am the one who is in charge of my life.

This "Thought for the Day" is stuck on the wall in our bathroom (toilet) as a reminder to us all :) Several years ago I begged a copy from a social worker friend of mine, who had it on her wall too.

Have a great day!!!

2 comments: